1️⃣ Licensed Touch Portal app on your mobile device (Touch Portal Pro)
2️⃣ The Touch Portal software on your PC. Visit: https://www.touch-portal.com/
3️⃣ Install the latest version of the MSFS Touch Portal plug-in
4️⃣ Install the latest version of the WASM module (also from the MSFS Touch Portal plug-in page)
- Launch Touch Portal Pro and ensure the MSFS Touch Portal plug-in is loaded.
- In the Pages tab, click the gear symbol at the top left, then Import Page...
- Browse to the .tpz file you downloaded from this flightsim.to page, click Open to import the page
- From your (main) Touch Portal page, add a button that will link you to the "FlyingIron-BF109" page.
- For more information on how to check out the Touch Portal Guides page
- Recommended grid settings:
- Maximize button space: off
- Group buttons: on
This Touch Portal page includes controls for
- All circuit breakers
- Fuel valve selector
- Inertia starter
- Starter lever including starter cover
- Auto/manual propeller governer
- Clear plug fouling - the lever will automatically disengage when plugs are cleared
- Tailwheel lock
- Radiator shutter
- Hide/show pilot
- Erla canopy
- English/German toggle
- Basic autopilot controls aligned to FlyingIron autopilot functionality. HDG +/- , ALT +/- adjustment buttons; toggle HDG and ALT modes by tapping the appropriate button on the right of the "tablet within a tablet"!
- Some smattering of "Denglisch" on some control labels. Not sure what my solution for this is yet!
- Improve AP
- Better button logic
- Pick up current altitude when ALT AP toggled on
- Show metric conversion of set altitude
- MW50 Injection
- Canopy open/close
- More aircraft settings such as tropical filter, weapons, etc. That will likely require a redesign of the top right region.