- 1️⃣ Licensed Touch Portal app on your mobile device (Touch Portal Pro)
- 2️⃣ The Touch Portal software on your PC. Visit: https://www.touch-portal.com/
- 3️⃣ Install the latest version of the MSFS Touch Portal plug-in
- 4️⃣ Install the latest version of the WASM module also from the MSFS Touch Portal plug-in page)
- 5️⃣ (Recommended) latest version of Working Title GNS 530
- Launch Touch Portal Pro and ensure the MSFS Touch Portal plug-in is loaded.
- In the Pages tab, click the gear symbol at the top left, then Import Page...
- Browse to the .tpz file you downloaded from this flightsim.to page, click Open to import the page
- From your (main) Touch Portal page, add a button that will link you to the "Cessna 414 GNS530" page.
- For more information on how to check out the Touch Portal Guides page
- Recommended grid settings:
- Maximize button space: off
- Group buttons: on
This Touch Portal page includes controls for
- Fuel selectors and aux fuel pumps
- Engine magnetos, primer, starter
- Master battery and alternators
- Exterior lights
- Anti-ice elect. (only off/low currently implemented), Prop anti-ice, De-ice light, Surface di-ice
- Stall and vent heat, pitot heat
- Cabin fan, cabin heat, air conditioning and air supply
- Avionics bus, Autopilot modes, VOR/LOC annunciation, GA/GS annunciation, pitch up/down, altitude alert value and arm switch
- Instrument panel lights (dimmers to follow after v1.0)
- "Hidden" control for simulation rate on the right bezel of the Mode Selector
- EFB toggle control
This version has been designed to work with the C414AW variant that runs the Working Title GNS 530.
The layout has been tested on an iPad Pro 11 (2360x1640 resolution) but I haven't been able to test on other devices. I recommend setting Rendering mode to Safe Area in the Touch Portal app settings. There is an optional download called (Optional) background images for different devices containing other size background images - I'll add to this as and when I get requests for different resolutions.
✅ If the layout is OK on your device: I'd be grateful if you could leave a comment below to confirm that.
❌ If the layout is misaligned on your device: please DM me with details such as device name and a full-resolution screenshot of the problem, and I’ll try to resize the background image for your device - I can include device-specific backgrounds in future updates, although you'll have to manually swap out the page background in Touch Portal. This process is explained in the readme.txt file in the optional background image pack download.
Please note this is my first Touch Portal project - as such I'm still learning how things work. If you find bugs or problems then do let me know, and I'll try to get them fixed soon. I'm also keen to know if you have any feature requests for this project!