1️⃣ Licensed Touch Portal app on your mobile device (Touch Portal Pro)
2️⃣ The Touch Portal software on your PC. Visit: https://www.touch-portal.com/
3️⃣ Install the latest version of the MSFS Touch Portal plug-in
4️⃣ Install the latest version of the WASM module (also from the MSFS Touch Portal plug-in page)
- Launch Touch Portal Pro and ensure the MSFS Touch Portal plug-in is loaded.
- In the Pages tab, click the gear symbol at the top left, then Import Page...
- Browse to the .tpz file you downloaded from this flightsim.to page, click Open to import the page
- From your (main) Touch Portal page, add a button that will link you to the "DC-3 Classic" page.
- For more information on how to check out the Touch Portal Guides page
- Recommended grid settings:
- Maximize button space: off
- Group buttons: on
This Touch Portal page includes controls for
- NAV and COM radios (tap display to transfer between STANDBY and USE)
- Internal and external lights
- Prop feather controls
- Master battery, Inverter
- Fuel pumps, fuel selectors
- Magnetos, Primers, Starter Energize and Mesh
- Most anti-ice controls
- Gyropilot power, heading hold, pitch hold controls (work-in-progress)
🟢 Designed to work with the DC-3 Classic variant
🟡 Untested with the Retrofit variant
🔴 NOT compatible with the Duckworks Improvement mod
The layout has been tested on an iPad Pro 11 (2360x1640 resolution) but I haven't been able to test on other devices. I recommend setting Rendering mode to Safe Area in the Touch Portal app settings. Once the design has stabilised I will provide background images for other devices.
✅ If the layout is OK on your device: I'd be grateful if you could leave a comment below to confirm that.
❌ If the layout is misaligned on your device: please DM me with details such as device name and a full-resolution screenshot of the problem, and I’ll try to resize the background image for your device - I can include device-specific backgrounds in future updates, although you'll have to manually swap out the page background in Touch Portal.