Fly in one of the lesser known regions of the United States by stopping at KOMA, or Omaha-Eppley Airfield! It offers a wide of airlines, as well as a lot of cargo, business jet, and GA traffic! All of OMA’s approaches are unique. It’s location right on the Missouri river makes it one of the more enjoyable Midwest airports.
- Animated passengers with full-scale interior
- 2022 Layout (Per Navigraph charts)
- HD texturing with full-scale PBR mapping
- Various landmarks (such as Ameritrade Park, BobKerrey Pedestrian Bridge, Omaha Correction Center)
- Proper AI routing, vehicle pathing, and ATC network
- Custom taxiway signage, ember short hold lights, guard lights, high-speed centerlines, etc.