KBOI or Boise Air Terminal is located in the state capital of Boise, Idaho. It’s the main airport of the state of Idaho, and features many different types of aviation operations. GA, commercial, cargo, and military all service Boise. The most interesting being Alaska Airlines, and their Q400s. Explore the Air National Guard/USAF base.
Boise’s approach is one of the best in the United States, tasking you with navigating mountains and other terrain. It’s use is also perfect for those on the Pilotedge & VATSIM networks.
- Animated & static passengers with full-scale partial interior
- Custom Jetways
- LOD optimization
- 2022 Layout (Per Navigraph charts)
- HD texturing with full-scale PBR mapping
- Custom ground polygons with accurate markings & materials
- Proper AI routing, vehicle pathing, and ATC network
- Correct taxiway signage, guard lights
- HDR Night lighting
- Surrounding areas included (Denny’s, Rodeway Inn, Kopper Kitchen, Motel 6, etc.)