Touch Portal Page for the A2A Comanche
- Headphone button with noise cancelling switch
- Master Switch
- Fuel Pump Switch
- Nav Instrument Light (Slider)
- Left and Right Landing Lights Switch
- Strobe Light Switch
- Rotating Beacon Switch
- Pitot Heat Switch
- AP Switch
- Avionics Master Switch
- Front and Rear Cabin Flood Light Switches
- Red Cabin Light Switch
- All circuit breakers
- Start Button
- Primer Lock Switch
- Engine Primer Button
- Carb Heat (Slider)
- Cabin Vent (Slider)
- Left and Right Cabin Heat (Slider)
- Defroster (Slider)
- Fuel / Aux Switch
- Left and Right Fuel Tank Switches (Off, Tip Tanks, Main Tank)
- Landing Gear
- Parking Brake
- Touch Portal Pro (Payware) https://www.touch-portal.com/
- MSFS Touch Portal Plugin - https://github.com/mpaperno/MSFSTouchPortalPlugin/
- WASM Module - Click here
- Esure that the MSFS Touch Portal plug-in and WASM module have been installed before continuing.
- Launch Touch Portal and go to the Pages Tab. Click on the "Gear" icon and select "Import Page"
- Browse to the folder where you downloaded this page and click on the .tpz file, and click open
- On your main Touch Portal page, add a button and link it to "A2A Comanche for MSFS"
I tested this on two 9.7" iPads and one 7" cheap Android tablet and didn't notice any issues.
- For some reason, the sliders would lock up on me from time to time. I'm not sure what is causing it but I'm still looking into it.
I wanted to give thanks to the below people for directly or indirectly helping me with this project.
- Max Paperno - For answering all my annoying questions on his Discord while I learned how to program this page
- Ape42 - For creating his Axis And Ohs A2A Comanche scripts which helped give me some hints on a few of the more challenging buttons to program.
- Lord Frites - For helping me with some of the button art work
This is my very first project of this sort so if you have any issues, please reach out and I'll do my best to assist.