WBGB Bintulu Airport (BTU) is located in Sarawak, on the island of Borneo, South East Asia. The end of RWY 17 is only three kilometers from the South China Sea, and six Kilometers from Bintulu City, making for some spectacular flying, especially around sunset.
The airport provides mainly Rural Air Services (RAS) within the Malaysian Borneo region, with regular flights to airports located in Peninsular Malaysia, including WMKK KLIA International Airport.
Included in our product are:
- High quality custom buildings with PBR texturing.
- Our in house developed Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS).
- Custom animated jetways with audio and additional animation.
- Ambient audio emanating from the terminal.
- Custom correctly aligned ILS.
- Extensive terraforming of the airfield and Pan Borneo Highway.
- Highly detailed and accurate Passenger Terminal.