St. Louis Lambert International Airport is the largest and busiest commercial airport serving St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
The airport provides nonstop service to airports throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and to sun destinations. In 2019, it served nearly 16 million passengers with more than 259 daily departures to 78 nonstop domestic and international locations. Named after Albert Bond Lambert, an Olympic medalist and prominent St. Louis aviator, the airport rose to international prominence in the 20th century thanks to its association with Charles Lindbergh (Spirit of St. Louis), groundbreaking air traffic control (ATC), and serving as the primary hub for Trans World Airlines and its iconic terminal.
- Over 60 highly detailed buildings with PBR texturing.
- Complete modelled ground polygon including realistic decals, dirt, taxi lines and surfaces.
- Custom animated jetways.
- Updated AFCAD, parking spots, taxiway names and taxi signs.
- Improved taxiway and runway lighting.
- Multiple objects and clutter placed over the airport using the SDK.
- Improved night lighting and apron lamps.
- Terrain follows real world elevation.