The Pirmasens airfield is an aviator's dream, located on a spacious plateau on the edge of the Palatinate Forest and in the former control zone of what was then Zweibrücken Airport and is used for aviation and general aviation. The space is approved for (sailing) planes, helicopters and balloons up to ten tons and is served by three air sports clubs.
Breathtaking views of the cities of Pirmasens or Zweibrücken, as well as the Palatinate Forest Nature Park, are already offered on arrival or departure. Or you can just let your eyes wander - to neighboring France.
- Features a highly accurate recreation of Pirmasens Airfiled (EDRP)
- Highly detailed models of airport terminal, hangars, buildings and other objexts
- High Detailed ground textures
- PBR on all objects
- Accurate taxiway, runway and apron
- High level of airport detail