Valley airfields get boring, if You can directly get in Your helicopter at 3´000m ASL sourrounded by a glacier landscape... but You better check Your weight and performance first!
A few days ago i´ve had the pleasure to land on the helipad of the Planura Hütte mountain cabin and this made me want to share the experience - at least virtually. Also the helipad doesn´t seem to be available for MSFS yet. So here is a quick shot at creating a custom scenery - my first one ever, so in case of feedback or improvement proposals, just let me know in the comments.
- ICAO: PLANU
- two helipads
- another pilot judging Your landing (attempt (s) )
- default scenery only, no custom objects
- no cold-n-dark start possibility (if i got this correctly....)
- no lightening
- improvements of helipads: flattening, texture overlays
- a few more decoration objects
- initial, quick shot with just some objects and the two helipads