Welcome to Berlin Tegel (EDDT) - Again!
I'd like to share with the community the enhancement pack for payware scenery of Berlin-Tegel by Gaya Simulations. The team made fantastic scenery, but there are a few things that are missing from the scenery, therefore this enhancement pack will add the missing details. At the same time, please be aware, that this enhancement pack introduces major changes to the airport and it's surroundings.
This enhancement pack does not change nor modify the original scenery in any way. It only adds a lot of stuff to make it even better.
Due to recent changes and updates in MSFS many users have complained, that they are experiencing CTD (myself including) when getting close to TXL or trying to span at the airport. There is a solution made by Supersupd and YOU NEED TO HAVE IT IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE NO CTD!
- Hazard lights to wind socks at the airport.
- Additional illumination to hangars across the airport.
- Runway guard lights
- Hazard lights to surrounding area on approach to EDDT
- Nearby Vattenfall Wärme Berlin AG, Heizkraftwerk Reuter West Cooliong tower and chimneys added
- Marinas and ships on approach to RWY08L/R
- New ATC frequencies as per old charts (for some reason can't add ATIS)
- Illumination to airport ramps - for some reason the airport lamps and illumination is VERY slow to load. That results in dark airport. This pack adds other sources of illumination, so the parking spots are brighter and not dependent on slow loading times of airport lights. There will be tall poles mimicking airport lights, so the hazard lights are not levitating in the air, at the same time appearing from the distance like the aiport lights. These will be covered by the appropriate masts when loaded and the poles will not be visible.
- Everybody want to be ECO nowadays, therefore Tegel is as well - Solar panels added to Terminal C roof as well as Terminal A
- Additional illumination to Military ramp, but just like with ATIS frequency, I can't get all the lights to show up on all stands.
- ILS frequencies to all runways as they were
- Pack contains airport charts
- Enhancement pack has not been tested with any of Berlin VFR packages.
Most added objects come from MSFS SDK library, but there are few libraries you will have to have installed in order to see all elements:
- All world updates
- We Love VFR Region1 https://flightsim.to/file/2605/we-love-vfr-region-1
- Seafront Simulations Vessels Core Library available via MSFS marketplace or ORBX when downloading freeware Vessels Channel Islands or https://simplaza.org/seafront-simulations-vessels-core-library-v1-17-0/
- If you see a problem, if something's not working, DO LET ME KNOW either in comments section of via private message. I can't fix the problem if I don't know about its existence
- Follow the file. It's not for me, but for you. If the file is corrupt for some reason, or causes CTD, IT WILL be updated. If you don't follow the file, you will miss the updates and might be stuck with either incomplete or corrupt version.
For those, who use drag and drop - drop into community folder together with Gaya's Tegel
For those who use Addon Linker - have enhancement pack file active as well as the airport files