Prepare to embark on a breathtaking aerial adventure that will transport you to the heart of New Zealand's South Island, where nature's splendor meets cutting-edge aviation technology. The Hanmer Springs Aerodrome Addon, featuring Amuri Helicopters' base and meticulously crafted custom models, is your ticket to explore one of the most picturesque corners of the world in a way you've never experienced before.
- Custom Modelled Props and Buildings
- Hand placed trees and vegetation
- Custom textured road
- Animated Amuri Helicopters bi-fold hangar doors (Open from 0630 - 1800)
- Hand placed props
- Custom built vegetation (Emerald Object Library)
- Alluminated hangar flood lights
- Landable dolly pad (Amuri Helicopters)
- Custom ground textures
- Hand placed fences
This scenery addon includes custom made models specific for the aerodromes surround buildings. It also takes advantage of the 3D models and textures that are already present in Microsoft Flight Simulator's expansive library and the Emerald Object Library. By harnessing these assets, we eliminate the need for hefty external files which results in significantly smaller file sizes compared to traditional scenery add-ons.
1. Emerald Object Library - Link