This is a project that is a bit of a love hate passion project I've started. I really hate the way there are some spots on the mountains and shoreline where there simply aren't trees despite tree textures showing. As such I have begun the long tedious process of meshing the landscape with actual trees and fixing the water in many shoreline areas where I can.
Added some lookout hike spots you can see while flying around (Hoover & Hunter), and Rolley Lake, Cannell Lake
- Fix broken tree textures in higher mountains in and around Stave Lake
- Fix missing streams and creeks that didn't get added with base game.
- Entire Lower mountain area around the lake (trees fixed)
- Durieu area fixes, including Cascade Falls area tree fixes
- vegetation around Stave Lake Airstrip and the river valley around it
- Fixed some glitchy tree spots in Durieu airstrip area and around the dam and rolley lake
Note: I am new to this, so feel free to leave tips below!
Check back weekly for updates as I fix more and more of the surrounding scenery (glitchy tree zones, and missing water in creeks)
Use this with my Stave Lake Airstrip for best combined effect.