This calculator/utility allows the user to calculate TOD distance or decent rate needed to reach a target altitude in X distance based on relevant parameters such as current altitude, target altitude, ground speed, and descent rate or distance to target measurement (depending on what calculation mode is being used). Then calculates the result based on the selected calculation mode.
How to use:
- Open the TOD Calculator in your web browser.
- Select the desired calculation mode (TOD Distance by default).
- Select the desired measuring system with the "Units (Toggle Imperial/Metric)" button (Imperial by default).
- Enter the required values for the input fields.
- Click on the "Calculate" button to perform the calculation.
- See the calculation results, which are displayed below the input fields.
- Click the "Reset" button to reload the page and start again.
Now, you can use the TOD Calculator to determine the required TOD distance or descent rate for your aviation needs. Happy flying!