Generic Fuel Planning Tool
This tool helps you to easily calculate the required fuel based on fuel consumption per hour, fuel tank capacity, and target endurance time.
Installation: Extract the HTML file and open it with your preferred browser.
How to use:
- Open the Fuel Planning Tool webpage in your web browser.
- Click on the "Units" button if you want to change the unit from gallons to liters and vice versa.
- Enter the required information in the input fields.
- Select fuel type.
- Click on the "Calculate Fuel" button to see the amount of fuel required for the planned flight.
- See the required fuel quantity and its weight below it.
- To reset the form and start over, click the "Reset" button.
Note that if the calculated fuel required exceeds the fuel tank capacity, you will see an error message in yellow text.
If everything is correct, you will see the required fuel amount displayed in white text with a pulsating effect.