I'd like to share with the community the enhancement pack for freeware scenery of Iqaluit Airport (CYFB) by Asobo. The Team made fantastic scenery, but there are a few things that are missing from the scenery, therefore this enhancement pack will add the missing details.
This enhancement pack does not change nor modify the original scenery in any way. It only adds small details to make it even better.
- Missing spot lights and building lights as well as hazard lights to airport's spot lights
- Hazard lights to wind socks and other airport elements
- Additional illumination to hangars across the airport
- Runway guard lights and glare from airport signs
- Added new parking positions, gates and RCAF parking so you can now request ATC specific area of the airport where you want to park. Gates by main terminal are adjusted so that pax aircraft stand close to the main terminal
- terraforming on SW of the airport close to Military offices and parkings
- Static aircrafts
- Barriers and equipment around airport
- I recommend making sure, your sim does not populate the airports with static aircrafts and you have active traffic only active
- Illuminated logo of FBO on their office, close to Royal Canadian Mounted Police office
One other thing, when doing a RCAF flights, don't start at RCAF aprons on the South-west. These gates are for cessnas, Twin Otters, F16 etc, not big aircrafts :)
Most added objects come from MSFS SDK library, but there are few libraries you will have to have installed in order to see all elements:
- All world updates
- It will be good if you'll have simaddons libraries installed, but it's not obligatory
- It will be ok to have this pack as well https://flightsim.to/file/25109/us-fire-department-pack but if you won't, than you won't have an ambulance close to Keewatin Air hangar, that's all
- If you see a problem, if something's not working, DO LET ME KNOW either in comments section of via private message. I can't fix the problem if I don't know about its existence
- Follow the file. It's not for me, but for you. If the file is corrupt for some reason, or causes CTD, IT WILL be updated. If you don't follow the file, you will miss the updates and might be stuck with either incomplete or corrupt version.
For those, who use drag and drop - drop BOTH files into community folder
For those who use Addon Linker - have BOTH enhancement pack files active