I'd like to share with the community the enhancement pack for payware scenery of Yellowknife (CYZF) by Project Max. They made fantastic scenery, but there are a few things that are missing from the scenery, therefore this enhancement pack will add the missing details.
This enhancement pack does not change nor modify the original scenery in any way. It only adds small details to make it even better.
- Hazard lights to airport's spot lights
- Hazard lights to wind socks and other airport elements
- Parking spots: RCAF-NORAD, ramps near Dominion Diamonds, Gates at Canadian North Hangar and First Air hangar, ramp at Det'on Cho Logistics, Air Tindi parking and ramps by Summit Air and just oposite GA stands
- Taxi lights at taxiway A, B, C, E and F
- Taxi lights at taxiway J and K
- Additional illumination to hangars across the airport, including Buffalo Airways hangar
- Wind barriers and safety barriers across the whole airport
- Two optional enhancement packs
- with no static aircrafts
- with static aircrafts (recommended)
- ATC frequencies
Most added objects come from MSFS SDK library, but there are few libraries you will have to have installed in order to see all elements:
- All world updates
- EKRN by Asobo installed
For static aircrafts you'll need additional two things:
- https://www.jpfil.com/quebec-fs2020/collections.htm (for static aircrafts)
- https://flightsim.to/file/44537/buffalo-airways-c-gpnr-dc-3-with-irl-cockpit-textures-and-irl-airspeed-knot-gauge-instead-of-m-p-h (Buffalo DC3)
- If you see a problem, if something's not working, DO LET ME KNOW either in comments section of via private message. I can't fix the problem if I don't know about its existence
- Follow the file. It's not for me, but for you. If the file is corrupt for some reason, or causes CTD, IT WILL be updated. If you don't follow the file, you will miss the updates and might be stuck with either incomplete or corrupt version.
For those, who use drag and drop - choose option for enhancement (with or without static aircrafts) than drop into community folder together with Peoject Max Yellowknife
For those who use Addon Linker - choose option for enhancement pack and airport and chosen enhancement file active