NOTE: This is the very first release – so be prepared for oddities and hiccups… - let me know when something goes south.
MSFS Panel Replicas
Updated for V0.3
- Add Context Menu (right click on SIM label) to select visual appearance and exit the app
- Add Ability to hide the title bar
- Add Ability to scale up 1.2, 1.4, 1.6 for high DPI monitors or when it is just too small
- Add Scroll wheels to capture and release focus (Sim does not zoom anymore)
- Add Green LEDs to GMC700 (switchable white/green)
- Visit Generic Replica-QuickGuide.pdf for the new additions
There is no need to copy the WASM module if you already have it - it is the same as in V0.2
Replicates some often used functionality into an easy accessible window.
Windows App to be used with the MSFS 2020 Flight Simulator.
- A320 (FlyByWire fully supported, others very limited due to cockpit support constraints)
- A330 (Headwind fully supported, use the A320 Panel)
- A310 (IniBuilds – MSFS supplied)
- Cessna CJ4 - try the GMC700 Panel
- Cessna Longitude - try the GMC700 Panel
- APs for Garmin equipped aircrafts
Control panels close enough to GFC500, GFC700, GMC305 and GMC700
- AP for KP140 equipped aircrafts (INOP at this time- work in progress…)
Control panel close enough to KP140
- COM, NAV, ATC/XPDR, TCAS Panel as independent App
AP panels are mutually exclusive i.e. only one can be shown at a time, the NAV/COM panel can be shown either alone or together with an AP panel.
- A3xx panels provide the AP, parts of EFIS, Lights, Anti ICE, APU, ECAM buttons and scene light presets.
- Gx AP Panels support the main controls as well as an AP data display panel which is optionally shown.
PLEASE read the included short guides for an easy and successful start.
- ALT hold does sometimes not display the correct number but close, the nxi does not communicate the AP state so we need to guess what it really attempts to hold.
- AP armed states may not exactly match the one in the acft. Display, same reason as above.
- Transponder / TCAS is not selectable for some aircrafts - limited by the availability of the acft cockpit builder functionality
May I ask you to report findings with suggestions to improve here or via PM – Thank you!
- Drop all files from the Zip into a new folder on your disk (Network shares may cause some protection issues depending on your computer settings).
- Read the quick guide :-)
- Install the WASM Module (BM98CH_DataConnector_Wasm-V0.2.zip) in the Communities folder as per Quick guide to be able to use all functionality.
- Start FS20_Panels.exe and go from there…