- closed airfield/airstrip added into Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (MSFS2020)
- gravel runway, 3,000 x 110 feet
- STOL challenge with a 46° slope. It’s towards to Pointer Peak nearby a logging road.
- Mystery strip for those who dare
- helicopter start
- water start
- extensive terraforming/watermasking utilized and guesstimated objects placed
- wildlife. Moose are known to traverse near the airfield area.
- Point of Interests
- located in the heart of British Columbia’s glacier territory, next to Homathko River.
- Orbx PNW flashbacks.
- readme with 6 pages
RECOMMENDED LIBRARIES FOR DESIGNED FIDELITY (as published on 18MAY23)
- All World Updates up to WU12 New Zealand
- as listed in Dependencies section on the bottom of the page
- UK2000 Common Library (MS Marketplace)
- check download location for latest recommended prequisites and instructions
- move greyskies-airport-cba7-scar-creek-airport-DDMMYY into the Community-folder
- always remove old scenery package from the Community-folder, if installed previously
- MSFS Addons Linker is recommended in general for managing your mods
MY OTHER UPLOADS
Scar Creek Airport (TC LID: CBA7) was a small general aviation airport located near Scar Creek, British Columbia BC, Canada. Royal BC Air Force operated a weekly public route service between Comox and Prince George that stopped here in both directions. The airport was listed as abandoned in the 15 March 2007 Canada Flight Supplement.
Scar Creek is an unincorporated Post Office settlement in central British Columbia, within the Tsilhqot′in Nation Indigenous Administrative District. A dirt road connects the settlement to Tatlayoko Lake, but this is only passable in the summer months. source1 source 2
All rights reserved, you may not (for example) in any way modify, convert or redistribute the files without my permission.
latest revision: 19MAY23