Application to get information and control your simulator from a client via Webbrowser.
You can control this application from any device (PC, Tablet, Smartphone) that has installed a webbrowser and is connected to your network.
The Application MUST be installed on your simulator PC.
The application is providing the following features:
- Import your last created SimBrief flightplan
- Show IVAO or VATSIM stations on your departure, arrival and alternate airport
- Weather information at your departure, arrival and alternate Airport (Active Sky is required)
- refuel and load your aircraft regarding weights and fuel calculation from your SimBrief flightplan
- Control GSX for MSFS and Prepar3D
- electronic Checklist
- Route schedule function
- FSUIPC for MSFS or Prepar3D
- GSX or GSX Pro if you want to use the GSX remote feature
- SimBrief and VATSIM or IVAO account for use of the OnlineATC service
- IIS Express 10.0 (downloadlink included in the setup)
This application is designed for use in combination with a homecockpit. But of course also useable without.
Please read the manual for informations about installation and use of the application!