This application randomly fails an engine.
This utility will help develop and maintain multi-engine proficiency by failing an engine when you need it most.
How does it work?
- Choose a speed range where a failure can occur. Ideally a failure will happen between rotation speed and normal climb speed.
- Increase or decrease the probability that a failure will occur.
- Three failures may occur:
- Catistrophic engine failure
- Engine fire
- Turbocharger failure (piston engines only).
- Up to 4 engines supported.
- Clear the failure at anytime and continue your flight.
How do I install it?
- Unzip the downloaded file and run Setup.exe.
- Run FailureEngine.exe