Ponta Porã is a Brazilian municipality in the state of Mato Grosso do Sul, in the Center-West region of the country. It borders the city of Pedro Juan Caballero, in Paraguay. It constitutes an international conurbation area with the city of Pedro Juan Caballero, capital of the department of Amambay, in Paraguay. Ponta Porã is 1,346 km from Brasília, the federal capital, and 324 km from Campo Grande, the state capital.
The track is approximately 2,000m long.
- Detailed HD soil textures.
- HD airport buildings and detailed objects.
- Accurate track and apron.
- PBR textures.
- High level of airport detail.
- Main buildings of the city modeled in 3D.
Come and discover the border between Brazil and Paraguay! You will not regret.
Thank you very much and a great flight!