KTRK - Truckee-Tahoe Airport
Truckee-Tahoe Airport is a high elevation airport located in Truckee, California on the northern end of the well-known Lake Tahoe. The airport is surrounded on all sides by high terrain making approaches and departures a challenge even in good weather. Recent renovations have seen taxiway A repaved, a new control tower built, and more T-hangars added on the western side of the field. Truckee-Tahoe is a popular spot for tourists, transient traffic, and people looking to access the ski slopes in the area.
- Retextured the runways, taxiways, and ramps
- Custom 3D models for most buildings on the airport and some buildings inside Truckee itself
- Custom, handplaced taxiway lines and markings
- Accurate airport lighting including approach lights and night lighting
- Other miscellaneous fixes and additions