15-button Stream Deck profile for Cessna 172 (G1000), for use with AAO and the AAO Stream Deck plugin.
- Electrical Systems
- Deice Systems
- External & Internal Lighting
- Fuel Systems
- Engine Start
- AP Systems
- Configuration pages for Ground, Takeoff, Cruise, and Landing.
- A suite of instruments, dials, and gauges to customize your profile pages.
- + More!
- You must have both the Lorby AAO software, and the AAO Stream Deck plugin.
- Remove any previous versions of this plugin from your Stream Deck profile.
- Double click or Right Click > Open on the Stream Deck profile file, this will load the profile into your Stream Deck.
- Import the included AAO scripts into AAO.
- Important: This profile utilizes B-vars - A recently added functionality to AAO. To take advantage of them and to allow numerous buttons in this profile to operate as intended, you must enable the AAO in-game panel within the simulator (this only needs to be done once). (Read more - Page 82)
- This is a Stream Deck profile and AAO scripts only. If you're experiencing issues with the AAO Stream Deck plugin, the AAO software or the Simulator; please explore solutions with the relative developers.
Please note: This is v0.9! Although I've thoroughly tested it, I consider it a Beta. If you spot any issues or have any suggestions, I would appreciate your feedback so please don't hesitate to contact me!