Around the world with A320 FlyByWire version.
- I've initiate my trip LLBG (Ben Gurion Airport, Tel-Aviv, Israel) heading east and complete it at this same airport landing from the west. However, you can starts your trip in any other airport on the list.
- Flight time between legs are no more than 2 Hours allowing me one flight a day without spending lot of time staring the cockpit.
- Trip direction is from West to East.
- Total of 54 airports to visit.
- Some of the listed airports are world famous for difficult landing like LOWI and VQPR.
- Recommended to fly with Live Weather. Expect surprisingly hard landing and sever turbulence on some routes.
- Recommended using SimBrief for route planning.
- Download the .doc file and open it.
- Select an airport to initiate your trip and fly to the next airport bellow your selected airport.
- Continue to fly from one airport to the nect airport until landing at your initial airport.