FBW A320neo Profile for Streamdeck XL and SD+ (need LORBYs Axis And OHs SD plugin)
To run this you need to have the latest version of AAO and AAOs plugin installed on your StreamDeck. Get it from here (look for "Plugin for the Elgato Stream Deck"). Also install the FlightTracker plugin for the StreamDeck.
It is for the XL version (32 buttons) ONLY! Also a profile for your SD+ included!
Features in this profile:
- Main page
- Overhead Panel
- MCDU (with automatic focus on MCDU)
- COM/NAV page
- Pedestal (just necessary functions)
- Internal Lights and Displays
- Stats and different gauges
- AIR COND Panel
and much more...
- INTERNAL LIGHTS (with display indication)
- AP FUNCTIONS (with FCU Display) - for PUSH Function push rotaries and for PULL Function LONG PRESS rotaries
- COM/NAV (with display indications) COM 1, 2 and TRANSPONDER
- EFIS page
To switch through the different display options SWIPE the display!
Tested and works with the latest FBW A320neo experimental version (might work with Stable version also). It might be possible that you have to adjust certain functions to your specific setup. If help is needed just drop a line in the comments and for support join my discord server.
First make sure that you have the AAO SD and the Flighttracker plugin installed properly. Install scripts (A320neo.xml) into your AAO via import scripts function. (overwrite if you have existing scripts groups)
Then just double click on the profiles provided in this download
- FBW A320.streamDeckProfile
- FBW A320_SD+.streamDeckProfile (if you have a StreamDeck PLUS)
- A320Views.streamdeckprofile (either use that on your 2nd SD or just create a profile change on your A320 page and mount this profile)
Import A320 Tiller.tmpl as a new template in your AAO and adjust the inputs to your needs (do NOT change the event!). After that you can merge it with your existing template.
You can delete the 2 conversation buttons on SD+ profile as I need them for my conversation.
If you find some bugs, need some help or have some suggestions just let me know and drop a comment. Also drop a comment and let me know what you think! Please consider a donation as this will keep up the work! Thank you!