This is a superbly accurate repaint using various real-world references from Cathay Pacific's 777-300ER's for the captain sim 777. This paint uses 8k textures, an accurate colour palette, and uses 3D substance painting for the highest quality. Some features include:
- Colours based on official Cathay Pacific Patone (Jade has been interpolated to look more realistic, the two greys remain as stated in official CX documents)
- Highly realistic "Jade"/Green using data from numerous pictures, light settings etc.
- Authentic brushwing on the front and tail
- Accurate placement of details, logos, and colours through 3D substance painting and photoreal overlays
- Accurate decals (HK Asia's world city, Oneworld, Swire, GE90)
- Accurate fonts for registrations and titles.
- Original Captain Sim rivet and seam details for better depth
- Reworked door outlines for all doors
- Reworked wing to have only one grey tone as with the real 77W (instead of the two-tone that CS uses) and a personally designed wing emergency exit markings.
The aircraft uses the registration B-KQY that is still in the old colours in real life (albeit stored in the desert). The 90's Cathay Pacific logo is my all-time favourite livery and I'm delighted to bring it to MSFS2020 at this level of quality.