This is a superbly accurate repaint using various real-world references from Philippine Airlines 777-300ER's for the captain sim 777. This paint uses 8k textures, an accurate colour palette, and uses 3D substance painting for the highest quality. Some features include:
- Grey underbelly
- Accurate positioning of sunrise tail based on a real-world overlay
- Correct registration and decals placed throughout the body
- Official Philippine Airlines colours
- Original Captain Sim rivet and seam details for better depth
- Accurate "Philippines" and registration Fonts based on real-world overlay and position references
- Reworked wing to have only one grey tone as with the real 77W (instead of the two-tone that CS uses) and a personally designed wing emergency exit markings.
The aircraft uses the registration RP-C7775 that I've personally been on from RPLL-CYVR, it was about time I did a PAL repaint. Unfortunately as of Sept 2021, PAL is facing chapter 11 bankruptcy. I wish them all the best on their road to recovery.